Tape & Archive Storage Service
This service offers capabilities that are both complementary and competitive to random access storage devices and plays a vital role in offline, ultra-low-cost bulk data storage for both on-premises and cloud applications. Intelligently parsing data into so-called hot, cool and cold data will enable cloud and on-premises customers to develop additional sophistication in defining archive storage workloads to place cold data into more cost-effective solutions.
- A deeper look into long-term supply dynamics and challenges facing all technologies competing to service the rapidly evolving archive storage market.
- In addition to focusing on tape use case opportunities, gain insight on how both HDD and flash solutions could contribute meaningfully to archive storage in the future.
- Coverage of exciting new technologies such as DNA storage to enlighten the long-term directions for archival storage.
Subscribers to each TRENDFOCUS Information Service receive:
- Unlimited access to analysts at no extra charge
- Extremely detailed, rolling four-quarter forecasts, twice-yearly five-year forecasts of units, exabytes, revenue
- Periodic Installments and Executive Briefs, providing concise, rapid analysis of industry events and trends
- FOCUS On whitepapers
- Daily global data storage news links